In business and on the networking circuit it is important to stand out for all the right reasons – speaking authentically and from the heart is one way to make sure you are seen, heard, heard of and remembered long after you have left the room.
This highly interactive workshop includes –
- A full day workshop with plenty of practical experience and constructive feedback.
- A workbook with top tips, practical exercises and notes for the day
- Superb lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- A copy of Sylvia’s book on Presenting with Passion, Power and Presence
- A follow up call with Sylvia
Who are you? What have you to offer? What’s your story? – no matter how insignificant you may think it is – your personal story is what makes you the person you are today and recognizing that and sharing your uniqueness will keep your audience engaged.
This workshop will give you time to re-connect with your uniqueness and find a way to express it that works for you and establishes meaningful connections with the people you meet.
Building a Powerful Personal Presence on and off stage –
A strong Personal Presence opens doors, creates opportunities, gets you in front of people who wouldn’t normally see you, it leads to joint ventures, increased sales and much more.
This session will show you how to develop a strong Personal Presence on and off stage, on the networking circuit and in business generally.
We will also be addressing the following –
- Who is your target audience and what do they want to hear?
- Why You? – what’s your experience, how can you help them, inspire them, solve their problems?
- How do you craft a great talk – what are the key elements that make a good talk outstanding?
- How to prepare and practice to ensure a confident delivery.
- How to warm up your voice and calm those nerves
This workshop will also include Top Tips on –
- How to make an impact when you walk into a room
- How to engage your audience and leave them wanting more
- How to be seen as the ‘Expert’ in your field
- How to be remembered for all the right reasons
- How to stay engaged with connections long after that 1st meeting
You will go away with renewed confidence and real clarity on what you have to offer and how to get that message across to your target audience.
You will also have a clear plan of action on how to implement your learnings and accountability on the follow up call.