Glasgow G1 3BJ
Do you dread walking into a room full of strangers and striking up a fruitful conversation?
Do you hope they won’t ask you what you do because you find it really difficult to give an interesting and articulate answer?
Do you often come away from events with no significant contacts and feeling you are wasting your time?
Don’t worry – you are not alone – many people dread networking and can waste months networking ineffectively before giving up when they don’t see any results.
Networking is one of the fastest, most effective and powerful ways to meet business contacts and build fruitful relationships. – So why leave it to chance?
In just 3 hours you will learn:
- How to set effective networking goals
- How to plan and prepare to network effectively
- How to make an impact when you walk into the room
- How to answer that frequently asked question – ‘What do you do?’
- How to craft and deliver and impactful ‘Elevator Pitch’
- How to be seen, heard, heard of and remembered
- How to build lasting and fruitful relationships
- The etiquette of professional follow up
According to survey by Hubspot:
- Nearly 100% of people say face to face meetings are essential for long-term business relationships
- 77% prefer ‘in-person’ business meetings because it gives them the ability to read facial expressions and body language
- 49% prefer in person business meetings because it allows for complex strategic thinking.
And the most important one was this:
- 95% prefer it because they say it is essential for long-term business relationships.
So let’s sum it all up
First, being a known member of a social network, B2B group or community means higher response rate when you reach out to other members for marketing and sales.
Every person or business you connect with in-person or through social business networking may not become a customer right away, however, if and when they do need what you are selling, being a part of the same group converts a cold call into a warm one with a higher chance of converting into a sale.
Secondly, social business networking can also be used as a means of qualifying prospects and leads that you can then follow-up on in person to seal the deal and develop a close and long-term relationship.
The same process applies when you are the buyer looking for business partners and vendors. You are more likely to do business with people and companies you know already because they are part of your social network or group.
Lastly, business networking is a great way to keep yourself up-to-date with the latest trends, technologies, business processes and news by following industry leaders and learning from what they are talking about.
So, embrace this wonderful opportunity to learn to be a brilliant networker and start using this incredibly powerful business and personal development pathway to take yourself and your business to the next level and beyond.
Join me for my Networking Masterclass at Virgin Money.
Delegates will leave this workshop with a set of tools to implement immediately to ensure that networking becomes a major source of business success.