Unlock The Power of Your Voice Workshop
Wonderful workshop. A brilliant, unmissable day. A ‘must do’ if you need help with any aspects of public speaking and to gain the confidence to raise your profile.
1. Unlock the power of Your Voice Workshop
When you stand up to speak you have the attention of the whole room, as soon as you open your mouth, you can lose it
Your voice is the most powerful marketing tool you have - invest in making it work for you and your business success.
In business and on the networking circuit it is important to stand out for all the right reasons – speaking authentically and from the heart is one way to make sure you are seen, heard, heard of and remembered long after you have left the room.
Due to great demand, I am offering transformational 1-day workshop-
This highly interactive workshop includes –
- A full day packed with plenty of practical experience and constructive feedback.
- A workbook with top tips, practical exercises and notes for the day
- A copy of Sylvia’s book on Presenting with Passion, Power and Presence
- A follow up call with Sylvia
Testimonial from 2017 workshop
"Sylvia is an engaging speaker and a wonderful teacher. A great investment in my personal growth journey"Tracy Dickerson, PR Consultant, Northstar PR
Who are you? What have you to offer? What’s your story? – no matter how insignificant you may think it is – your personal story is what makes you the person you are today and recognizing that and sharing your uniqueness will keep your audience engaged.
This workshop will give you time to re-connect with your uniqueness and find a way to express it that works for you and establishes meaningful connections with the people you meet.
Building a Powerful Personal Presence on and off stage –
A strong Personal Presence opens doors, creates opportunities, gets you in front of people who wouldn’t normally see you, it leads to joint ventures, increased sales and much more.
This session will show you how to develop a strong Personal Presence on and off stage, on the networking circuit and in business generally.
We will also be addressing the following –
- Who is your target audience and what do they want to hear?
- Why You? – what’s your experience, how can you help them, inspire them, solve their problems?
- How do you craft a great talk – what are the key elements that make a good talk outstanding?
- How to prepare and practice to ensure a confident delivery
- How to warm up your voice and calm those nerves
This workshop will also include Top Tips on –
- How to make an impact when you walk into a room
- How to engage your audience and leave them wanting more
- How to be seen as the ‘Expert’ in your field
- How to be remembered for all the right reasons
- How to stay engaged with connections long after that 1st meeting
You will go away with renewed confidence and real clarity on what you have to offer and how to get that message across to your target audience.
You will also have a clear plan of action on how to implement your learnings and accountability on the follow up call.
2. The Charisma Connection Workshop
The Future of Leadership & Engagement
According to Harvard Business Review and the University of Lausanne, charismatic leaders are happier, healthier and 68% more effective.
“The Charisma Connection was our highest development intervention and ‘life changing’. Terri Bailey Director of Performance & Engagement, Virgin Holiday
The Charisma Connection enables you to discover the secret of engagement. It is designed to reconnect you with your own natural charisma so you find it easier to understand and motivate your team resulting in greater engagement, productivity and profitability.
This highly interactive workshop –
- Appreciate the benefits gained from developing charisma
- Understand how neuro-science relates to energy, behaviour and charisma
- Understand how you can enhance your own charisma
- Why heart centred connectivity supports a growth culture
- Experience the impact of energy and how it affects the engagement and productivity of others
- Develop high levels of Emotional Intelligence and self awareness
- Identify and develop specific attributes that increase your overall presence
- Discover the impact of operating in ‘survival’ and ‘growth’ mechanisms
- Know how to identify others operating in ‘survival’
- Learn how to sharpen your focused intent for improved success
- Remove the wall that mutes your charisma
3. Unlock the True Potential In You and Your Business
This Powerful TEAM and Business Development Day is a highly interactive, impactful, energising day, which unlocks the hidden potential in individuals and teams.
This programme is having a major impact on individuals and companies worldwide.
If you have a team – Sylvia enables you to have the right people in the right role doing the right things for all the right reasons to ensure the business runs like a well-oiled machine
What to expect –
A 10 minute online profile test taken in advance of the day which gives you a comprehensive report highlighting your strengths, challenges, ideal roles in teams, communication styles and much more.
A highly interactive session where you will learn how to –
- Recognise your natural abilities and inner strengths that define the unique values you bring to the workplace and to life.
- Understand the different profiles and the best profiles for to collaborate with to enhance individual and team ‘Flow’ and increase productivity and profitability.
- Channel your time and energy into your specific area of expertise to become the ‘Go to’ person in your field.
- Discover any blocks to flow you may have in your business and how to eradicate those blocks.
- Understand the growth cycle of a business and how to adapt to the cyclical changes.
- Use an impactful planning tool based around the questions each profile asks.
- Create an action plan for immediate implementation to increase ‘flow’, motivation,
productivity and profitability
- Build TRUST and Flow in your business. READ MORE…
Sylvia, thank you for your really inspiring Presentation Skills Workshop the other day with the Chestnut Tree House Community Fundraising Team. It was such a great 2 hours, we were buzzing after you left and it gave us so much to think about and how we can improve. We learnt so much from you, and it gave us much food for thought for how we present to our supporters, and gave us a fresh look at what we already do. The power you gave us, in believing what we had to say and how best to say it, was immense.
4. Develop A Powerful Personal Presence
‘If your presence doesn’t make an impact, your absence won’t make a difference’
Unlock the hidden potential in you and your business by developing a powerful personal presence that ensures that you are seen, heard, heard of and remembered long after you have left the room!
Sylvia will share part of her own personal story to illustrate how we can all tap into our infinite potential to become the person we were born to be!
Many people think that to get noticed you need to –
- Be loud and aggressive and always be ‘right’!
- Shout louder, sell, sell, sell!
- Bombard your database with self promotion emails
- Flood social media platforms with posts about your offerings
- Network extensively and add everyone to your database and ‘sell’ to them
Actually getting noticed is all about creating a powerful presence from a place of authenticity and constantly adding value to your clients and your audience so you become trusted as the ‘expert’ in your field.
Sylvia will share her expertise and top tips on increasing your personal presence right now by explaining –
- How to recognise, celebrate and share your uniqueness
- How to develop your confidence and self-esteem
- How to spend as much of your time as possible in ‘Flow’ – doing the work you love doing, are naturally talented in and do really well.
- How to make the right 1st impression every time.
- How to be seen as an‘expert’ in your field.
- How to be remembered for all the right reasons.
5. Network Your Way to success
Networking is one of the fastest, most effective and powerful ways to grow your business and build fruitful relationships, yet many people waste months networking ineffectively before giving up when they don’t see any results.
Sylvia delivers highly interactive workshops and training sessions to share her extensive experience of running networking groups and to train individuals and groups on how to network their way to success!
You will learn –
- How to set effective networking goals
- How to plan and prepare to network effectively
- How to make an impact when you walk into the room
- How to answer that frequently asked question – ‘What do you do?’
- How to craft and deliver and impactful ‘Elevator Pitch’
- How to be seen, heard, heard of and remembered.
- How to build lasting and fruitful relationships
- The etiquette of professional follow up
- How to stay in touch with those vital contacts.
This workshop is packed full of top tips and practical exercises to take even the novice networker to an effective connector.
Delegates will leave this workshop with a set of tools to implement immediately to ensure that networking becomes a major source of business success.
FACILITATOR – Sylvia Baldock
Professional Speaker, Presentation Skills Trainer, Charisma Connection Accredited Partner, Personal Presence and Team Dynamics Specialist /Trainer, Talent Dynamics Global Partner, International Business/Personal Coach, International Author and Regional Director of The Athena Network.
A seasoned and engaging business coach/trainer and networking specialist who unlocks the hidden potential in individuals and teams.
Sylvia has over 30 years experience of training hundreds of people in personal development, confidence, motivation, public speaking, networking and business growth. She has extensive experience working with individuals, SMEs, CEO groups, Charities/Social enterprises and NHS supply teams.
Call me on 07909 914815 today or email me to find out more.