Charisma is often seen as an intangible concept that unconsciously attracts a negative reaction in the world of business. There is a stereotypical image that a charismatic person is ‘a conﬁdent extrovert with a big personality’. Even if charisma can be taught, (and many research papers indicate that you either have it or you don’t) the question is; how important is charisma to achieving success in life and what does it really mean to organisational growth?
Research by the Harvard Business Review and the University of Lausanne concluded that charismatic people build stronger working relationships, inspire a collaborative approach, naturally inspire engagement and on average, improve their performance effectiveness scores by 68%.
Sylvia Baldock is the first leadership and development expert to be accredited by Nikki Owen, Global Thought Leader, to deliver ‐ The Charisma Connection. Sylvia firmly believes that charisma is vital to business growth, high performance, health and happiness. In the spirit of a willingness to experiment with new concepts and theories at the frontiers of learning and development, this one-day blended learning masterclass will challenge, inspire and motivate your leaders and managers to perform at the top of their game.
Numerous studies and research collated by Nikki Owen and detailed in her book – ‘Charismatic to the Core’ (2015) report that Charismatic Leaders:-
- Possess 60% higher leadership scores
- Break down silos and build a collaborative culture
- Generate higher engagement levels
- Build higher Net Promoter Scores
- Improve teamwork and strong working relationships
- Improve creativity, innovation and idea generation
- Find it easier to attract and retain talent
- Possess high levels of resilience and mental toughness
- Find it easier to implement change initiatives
The Charisma Connection is a blended one-day master class delivered by an accredited partner that layers the highest impact components from The Charisma Model that produce the quickest and biggest results.
Key deliverables from The Charisma Connection:
- How to reconnect with your innate charisma to increase impact and inﬂuence
- Deﬁnition of charisma and why it is crucial to attain sustainable business growth
- The quickest way to create change within others in a way that empowers and motivates
- How to remove silos and build a collaborative culture using insights from cellular biology
- The impact of energy and intention on workforce well-being
- Developing greater heart-centred connections for heightened Emotional Intelligence
- How to release stress and build energy to turbo-charge performance
“Powerful, energising and fun, all very professional, clear and exciting material. Evoked involvement from everyone to learn something different. Had a profound effect”.
Susie Williams, Franchise Project Coordinator
What are your attendees likely to gain from ‘The Charisma Connection’:
- Increased Emotional Intelligence that builds more heart-centred communication
- Improved awareness of the impact of their thoughts on their energy and others
- Find it easier to connect with and engage others
- An inner conﬁdence that they possess all the resources they need to achieve what they want
- Feel more at ease with being their true authentic selves
- Inspired to perform at their very best
To ﬁnd out more about how Sylvia can help you and your team to develop engagement, productivity and proﬁtability contact her on firstname.lastname@example.org or give her a call: – 07909 914815