Becoming significant is all about adding value to those around us. When we strive to make others significant, we will in turn, become more and more outstanding and successful.
“A life isn't significant except for its impact on other lives.”
― Jackie Robinson
So how significant are you?
What are you doing to make it easy for others to understand how you can solve their problems?
How are you sharing your value?
What are you ‘famous’ for?
The dictionary definition of ‘significant’ is –
‘sufficiently great or important to be worthy of attention; noteworthy’.
- So what makes you worthy of attention?
- Why do clients choose you?
- What problem do you solve for them?
- What do they say after they have worked with you?
- Why do they come back to you?
When you know the answers to these questions and truly believe in the value you have to share, you can start to become more visible from a position of real authenticity.
Remember, it’s not the quantity of people you attract, it’s the quality that counts and they can only find you if you have first found yourself.
So, who do you want to work with most and why?
Who are the clients who make your heart sing?
Have you defined your niche or are you offering all things to all men/women?
Once you are clear on your offering and who it is for, you can start to reach out with much greater clarity to your target market, adding value at every touch point.
When you are really clear on what you are offering, you can also start to identify the key people you want to connect with and how you can help each other through collaboration, referrals and support.
“Don’t focus on being successful, focus instead on being significant and success will follow”
Don’t be your best kept secret!
Get to know and understand yourself at such a deep level that your true value and presence just radiates from your authentic core.
Go from being invisible to significant to essential in just a few transformational sessions and become ‘sufficiently great or important to be worthy of attention’.
My ‘Becoming Significant’ programme is like ‘rocket fuel’ for the soul! It reaches deeply into the person within you who is often shrouded in the many layers of limiting self-beliefs built up by our upbringing, education, relationships, career pathways and the many challenges life throws at us all.
It peels back those personality shrouding layers to reveal the true character within and to enable you to recognise and celebrate your uniqueness for all the right reasons and to let it shine.
“There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so those around us won’t feel insignificant. We were born to shine as children do and as we let our light shine we unconsciously give others permission to do the same.” Marianne Williamson
What does this 6-step programme offer?
LEARN HOW TO –
- Prepare to network effectively
- Build instant rapport with new contacts
- Have deep meaningful conversations that leave them wanting more
- Be remembered for all the right reasons
- Get quality referrals
- Follow up with impact.
This 6-step programme offers in-depth coaching and training on every session covering the following topics and much more -
1. Powerful profiling to discover your natural skills and talents and explore how you can spend more time in flow doing the work you love and that you are most trusted to deliver. Understand the ideal people for you to work with to complement your strengths and counter balance your challenges. Clarify how you can you add more value and build more trust with your clients and prospects. Understanding my profile has literally changed my life and guides all that I do.
2. Who are you really? Recognising and celebrating your uniqueness at a deeper level. Uncovering long forgotten strengths, passions and characteristics. A deep dive into the real ‘YOU’ to build a powerful Personal Presence from a position of truly recognising and celebrating your uniqueness. Developing a potent energy that ensures you are seen, heard and remembered for all the right reasons long after you have left the room.
3. With your new-found recognition of your true value and unique expertise - let’s explore and gain clarity on your Vision, your Values, your Mission and your Goals. When you are clear on your strengths and unique offerings you will be much more focused on the path you need to follow to stay true to your core values. When you are totally aligned with your values your vision and goals are much easier to define.
4. Business planning, strategy and actions. Now you have mapped out your Vision, Values, Mission and Goals - let’s create a plan for your unlimited success that is aligned with your true purpose.
5. With your new-found confidence and renewed focus, start to fully utilize one of your most powerful marketing tools and learn how to present with passion, power and presence to get your unique message out to your target audience in the most personal way. Even if it is just an impactful ‘Elevator pitch’ this is an invaluable skill for making the right connections through the magic of your voice.
6. Network your way to success. Now you have a clearly defined offering let’s look at one of the most effective ways to reach your target market – Business Networking. Learn how to be strong, confident, authentic and ‘present’ on the networking circuit.
If you want to become ‘Significant’ for all the right reasons, book a call with me by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org