“Sylvia is a true artist and her passion about personal growth and working effectively in a team is contagious. Sylvia's training sessions are fun, informative and frankly enlightening. She makes us all feel better about ourselves, clearer about our goals and enthusiastic in the mission to become even better with the tools she has given us. She's straight-talking, compassionate and really quite wonderful - we all need a Sylvia in our personal and working lives and I thoroughly recommend her!”
Maxine McPherson, MD, Ablemaxx
Becoming More Significant
Masterclass for Business Leaders, Entrepreneurs and Teams
Many business leaders and teams have all the trappings of success and yet feel unfulfilled and isolated.
All of us suffer from the ‘Imposter Syndrome’ at different times in our lives and may wonder when we are going to be ‘found out! This can paralyse us from stepping out of our comfort zone and tapping into the unlimited potential we all possess.
Becoming more significant is all about recognising our own unique skills and talents and feeling so secure in the value we bring to the workplace that we in turn, strive to make others more significant.
“A life isn't significant except for its impact on other lives.”
― Jackie Robinson
Sylvia will share part of her own personal story to illustrate how we can all tap into our infinite potential to become more significant as the person we were born to be!
The dictionary definition of ‘significant’ is –
‘sufficiently great or important to be worthy of attention; noteworthy’.
- So, what makes you worthy of attention?
- What particular skills and strengths do you bring?
- How do you develop and share your unique value?
- How do you harness the talent of your colleagues?
- How do you make them feel appreciated and valued?
- How do you maximise their potential?
When you know the answers to these questions and truly believe in the value you have to share, you can start to become more visible from a position of real authenticity.
Appreciating the unique value individuals bring to the workplace produces a culture of collaboration where everyone is encouraged to share their ideas and to become a ‘leader’ in their area of expertise. They are encouraged to take ‘ownership’ and are part of a shared vision, goals and purpose.
Being enabled to play to their natural strengths, sparks up creativity in their area of expertise. They will spot opportunities that others miss and start solving problems like never before secure in the knowledge that they are being valued as an ‘expert’ in their field.
This is a transformational Masterclass for Leaders, Entrepreneurs and teams who want to increase communication, collaboration, decisiveness, motivation, productivity and growth.
During this masterclass we will address the following subjects
- Understand your natural skills and talents at a deeper level and explore how you can spend more time playing to your strengths doing the work that adds most value to the business and the team.
- Recognise the ideal people to work with to complement your strengths and counter balance your challenges.
Clarify how to communicate effectively with the different personality types and how to build more TRUST with your colleagues, clients and prospects.
- Who are you really? Recognising yourself at a deeper level. Uncovering long forgotten strengths, passions and characteristics. A deep dive into the real ‘YOU’ to build a powerful Personal Presence from a position of real authenticity. When you fully appreciate your own value, you are much more supportive of the rising talent in your business, nurturing a culture that builds collaboration, transparency, ownership and
Sylvia will share her top tips on increasing your Personal Presence right now by explaining –
- How to recognise, celebrate and share your uniqueness
- How to develop your confidence, self-awareness and self-esteem
- How to make the right 1st impression every time.
- How to be seen as an ‘expert’ in your field.
- How to be remembered for all the right reasons.
- How to network with impact
- How to speak so people really listen
“Don’t focus on becoming successful, work towards becoming significant and success will naturally follow” Oprah Winfrey
Maximising Your Talent
TEAM COLLABORATION & ENGAGEMENT MASTERCLASS
Gallup polls show that at least 80% of British workers are not playing to their strengths at work.
They are not appreciated for the unique value they bring to the workplace, resulting in low engagement and motivation and reduced productivity and profitability.
- 3 times more likely to report having an excellent quality of life
- 6 times more likely to be engaged at work
- 8% more productive
- 15% less likely to quit their jobs
This powerful TEAM COLLABORATION & ENGAGEMENT MASTERCLASS is having a major impact on leaders and companies world-wide.
This session is all about recognising and utilising your natural strengths and those of your colleagues, to be more engaged, creative, productive and profitable.
When you play to your unique strengths you attract your ideal client doing the work which comes naturally and which you love to do. You consistently produce high quality results and become a ‘Trusted Supplier' who delivers excellence every time.
A collaborating team is like a well-oiled machine with the right people in the right place doing the right things for all the right reasons.
In this interactive session, you will learn how to –
- Recognise your natural abilities and innate strengths that define the unique value you bring to the workplace.
- Appreciate the different strengths, challenges and communications styles of your colleagues and team.
- Identify the ideal people to collaborate with to achieve optimum results.
- Channel your time and energy and that of your team into your specific areas of expertise to become the trusted ‘Go to’ people in your fields of expertise.
- Identify any blocks to communication and progress and address those blocks.
- Create an action plan to increase Creativity, Productivity and Profitability.
- Build more ENGAGEMENT, TRUST and COLLABORATION in your business.
People leave this Masterclass feeling enlightened, inspired, motivated and with a greater appreciation of the value they and their team members bring to the workplace and how to harness their talents for maximum impact.
This is just a brief overview of the main topics we will be addressing. We will be sharing a transformational session, which never fails to produce outstanding results.
Unlock The The Power of Your Voice
Learn the power of speaking authentically
When you stand up to speak you have the attention of the whole room, as soon as you open your mouth, you can lose it
Your voice is the most powerful marketing tool you have - invest in making it work for you and your business success.
In business and on the networking circuit it is important to stand out for all the right reasons – speaking authentically and from the heart is one way to make sure you are seen, heard, heard of and remembered long after you have left the room.
I offering transformational 1-day workshops, a powerful talk and a series of coaching sessions.
This highly interactive workshop includes
- A full day packed with plenty of practical experience and constructive feedback.
- A workbook with top tips, practical exercises and notes for the day
- A copy of my book on Presenting with Passion, Power and Presence
- A follow up call with me to keep you accountable for your actions.
Becoming a confident speaker starts with knowing who you are at a deep level and what unique value you have to share with your audience and your team.
Sylvia Baldock is a Professional Speaker who has taken many business leaders from fear to brilliance by enabling them to recognise the particular skills and expertise they bring to the table. When you feel you have the right to the attention of your listeners, and you have unique value to share – the whole experience of speaking can take you from fear to exhilaration – often described as an ‘Adrenalin High’!
This is a highly interactive workshop that includes the following - .
Why Speak? Why You?
Who are you? What have you to offer? What’s your area of expertise?
Who Are Your Audience and What Do They Want to Hear? -Why should they listen to you?
How To Craft a Captivating Talk – what are the key elements that make a good talk outstanding?
How to prepare and practice to ensure a confident delivery.
How to warm up your voice and calm those nerves
This workshop will also include Top Tips on –
- How to make an impact when you walk into a room or onto a stage.
- How to engage your audience and leave them wanting more
- How to be seen as the ‘Expert’ in your field
Delegates will go away with renewed confidence, practical tools & tips and real clarity on what you have to offer and how to get that message across to your target audience.
You may remember that when I came to you for my training a couple of months ago, I was also apprehensive about my annual presentation at the youth centre AGM & Awards night in my village, where I am the treasurer.
Well, last night was the long dreaded night...
I am happy to be able to report that more than it just going ok, the Chairman of Chiltern District Council spoke after me, and said it was the best, and most understandable presentation of accounts that he had ever heard. Also, the representative from Action 4 Youth apparently took notes and was going to use my presentation as a recommended template for other organisations in Bucks.
As you can imagine, I am thrilled, but know that I couldn’t have done it without your help, advice and support. I felt equipped to structure my speech better, and more confident in my delivery, all as a result of my session with you, so thank you so, so much!
Carolyn Pickard MD Orion Accountancy Ltd
Sylvia, thank you for your really inspiring Presentation Skills Workshop the other day with the Chestnut Tree House Community Fundraising Team. It was such a great 2 hours, we were buzzing after you left and it gave us so much to think about and how we can improve. We learnt so much from you, and it gave us much food for thought for how we present to our supporters, and gave us a fresh look at what we already do. The power you gave us, in believing what we had to say and how best to say it, was immense.
The Future of Leadership and Engagement
Authentic Charisma Coaching
The Future of Leadership & Engagement
According to Harvard Business Review and the University of Lausanne, charismatic leaders are happier, healthier and 68% more effective.
“The Charisma Connection was our highest development intervention and ‘life changing’. Terri Bailey Director of Performance & Engagement, Virgin Holiday
Authentic Charisma Coaching enables you to discover the secret of engagement. It is designed to reconnect you with your own natural charisma so you find it easier to understand and motivate your team resulting in greater engagement, productivity and profitability.
This highly interactive coaching programme enables you to –
- Appreciate the benefits gained from developing charisma
- Understand how neuro-science relates to energy, behaviour and charisma
- Understand how you can enhance your own charisma
- Why heart centred connectivity supports a growth culture
- Experience the impact of energy and how it affects the engagement and productivity of others
- Develop high levels of Emotional Intelligence and self awareness
- Identify and develop specific attributes that increase your overall presence
- Discover the impact of operating in ‘survival’ and ‘growth’ mechanisms
- Know how to identify others operating in ‘survival’
- Learn how to sharpen your focused intent for improved success
- Remove the wall that mutes your charisma
Testimonial from previous Masterclass:
"Sylvia is an engaging speaker and a wonderful teacher. A great investment in my personal growth journey"Tracy Dickerson, PR Consultant, Northstar PR
Network Your Way to Recognition, Recommendation and Revenue!
Discover the power of networking effectively
Networking is one of the fastest, most effective and powerful ways to grow your business and build fruitful relationships, yet many people waste months networking ineffectively before giving up when they don’t see any results.
Sylvia delivers highly interactive Masterclasses to share her extensive experience of running networking groups and to train individuals and groups on how to network their way to recognition, recommendation and increased revenue!
You will learn –
- How to set effective networking goals
- How to plan and prepare to network effectively
- How to make an impact when you walk into the room
- How to answer that frequently asked question – ‘What do you do?’
- How to craft and deliver and impactful ‘Elevator Pitch’
- How to be seen, heard, heard of and remembered.
- How to build lasting and fruitful relationships
- The etiquette of professional follow up
- How to stay in touch with those vital contacts.
This Masterclass is packed full of top tips and practical exercises to take even the novice networker to an effective connector.
Delegates will leave with a set of tools to implement immediately to ensure that networking becomes a major source of business success.
FACILITATOR – Sylvia Baldock
Maximising the talent in Leaders, teams and entrepreneurs.
Team Engagement & Collaboration Specialist, Personal Impact Thought Leader, Professional Speaker & Presentation Skills Expert, Business/Personal Coach/Mentor, Author and Best-selling International Co-Author,
Sylvia enables Business Leaders and Entrepreneurs to recognise and celebrate their uniqueness and to become more visible from a place of real authenticity. Knowing how to bring your particular expertise to the workplace enables you to operate with more confidence and purpose and to be seen as an ‘expert’ in your field.
Sylvia has over 30 years experience of training hundreds of people in personal development, confidence, motivation, public speaking, networking and business growth.
She has extensive experience working with Business leaders, CEO groups, Senior Managers, Senior Women, Entrepreneurs, SMEs, Charities and Social Enterprises, CIMA, AAT and NHS supply teams.
Call Sylvia on 07909 914815 today or email me to find out more.