Unlock The Power of Your Voice Workshop
"Wonderful workshop. A brilliant, unmissable day. A ‘must do’ if you need help with any aspects of public speaking and to gain the confidence to raise your profile."
Maximising The Talent in Your Team
Statistics show that at least 80% of British workers are not playing to their strengths at work.
Many are expected to be a ‘jack of all trades’ resulting in them spending only a fraction of their time doing the work they are naturally talented in. The impact of this is low engagement and motivation and reduced productivity and profitability.
Sylvia Baldock offers a POWERFUL TEAM COLLABORATION & ENGAGEMENT WORKSHOP, which is having a major impact on leaders and companies world-wide.
Sylvia’s session is all about recognising and utilising the natural strengths to be more engaged, motivated, productive and profitable.
When you play to your unique strengths you attract your ideal client doing the work which comes naturally and which you love to do. You CONSISTENTLY produce high quality results and become a ‘Trusted supplier' who delivers excellence every time.
A collaborating team is like a well-oiled machine with the right people in the right place doing the right things for all the right reasons.
What to expect –
A 10 minute online profile test taken in advance of the day which gives you a comprehensive report highlighting your strengths, challenges, ideal roles in teams, communication styles and much more.
A clear explanation of the 8 different profiles, their operating styles and the best profiles for you to work with to complement your areas of challenge.
Open discussion on the best ways to play to your strengths and work together doing the work that comes easily and naturally to you and where you consistently excel.
This powerful workshop enables you to fully appreciate and engage the natural talents of your team and ensures you have the right people in the right role doing the right things for all the right reasons to ensure the business runs like a well-oiled machine.
In this highly interactive and enlightening session you will learn how to –
- Recognise your natural abilities and innate strengths that define the unique value you bring to the workplace and to life.
- Fully appreciate the different strengths, challenges and communication styles of your colleagues and team.
- Identify the ideal people to collaborate with to achieve optimum results.
- Identify the ideal roles for your team to be more engaged, motivated, productive and profitable.
- Channel your time and energy into your specific area of expertise to become the 'Go to' person in your field.
- Identify and address any blocks to flow in the team and the business.
- Build more ENGAGEMENT, TRUST and COLLABORATION in your business.
‘The Talent Dynamics workshops completely changed how we view our people and how we position them in the business to create more rounded teams and increase engagement and productivity. We have re-apportioned roles within the teams to ensure we are harnessing the natural skills of our people to maximise their talent.
Working with Sylvia has completely changed the way I view myself, the way I work and how I approach the many challenges that life throws at me.’
Warren Few, CEO - Lee Warren Architectural Design, Fabrication and Installation
This is just a brief overview of the main topics we will be addressing. We will be sharing a transformational session, which never fails to produce outstanding results.
Unlock The The Power of Your Voice
When you stand up to speak you have the attention of the whole room, as soon as you open your mouth, you can lose it
Your voice is the most powerful marketing tool you have - invest in making it work for you and your business success.
In business and on the networking circuit it is important to stand out for all the right reasons – speaking authentically and from the heart is one way to make sure you are seen, heard, heard of and remembered long after you have left the room.
I offering transformational 1-day workshops, a powerful talk and a series of coaching sessions.
This highly interactive workshop includes
- A full day packed with plenty of practical experience and constructive feedback.
- A workbook with top tips, practical exercises and notes for the day
- A copy of my book on Presenting with Passion, Power and Presence
- A follow up call with me to keep you accountable for your actions.
Testimonial from previous workshop:
"Sylvia is an engaging speaker and a wonderful teacher. A great investment in my personal growth journey"Tracy Dickerson, PR Consultant, Northstar PR
Becoming a confident speaker starts with knowing who you are at a deep level and what unique value you have to share with your audience and your team.
Sylvia Baldock is a Professional Speaker who has taken many business leaders from fear to brilliance by enabling them to recognise the particular skills and expertise they bring to the table. When you feel you have the right to the attention of your listeners, and you have unique value to share – the whole experience of speaking can take you from fear to exhilaration – often described as an ‘Adrenalin High’!
This is a highly interactive workshop that includes the following - .
Why Speak? Why You?
Who are you? What have you to offer? What’s your area of expertise?
Who Are Your Audience and What Do They Want to Hear? -Why should they listen to you?
How To Craft a Captivating Talk – what are the key elements that make a good talk outstanding?
How to prepare and practice to ensure a confident delivery.
How to warm up your voice and calm those nerves
This workshop will also include Top Tips on –
- How to make an impact when you walk into a room or onto a stage.
- How to engage your audience and leave them wanting more
- How to be seen as the ‘Expert’ in your field
Delegates will go away with renewed confidence, practical tools & tips and real clarity on what you have to offer and how to get that message across to your target audience.
You may remember that when I came to you for my training a couple of months ago, I was also apprehensive about my annual presentation at the youth centre AGM & Awards night in my village, where I am the treasurer.
Well, last night was the long dreaded night...
I am happy to be able to report that more than it just going ok, the Chairman of Chiltern District Council spoke after me, and said it was the best, and most understandable presentation of accounts that he had ever heard. Also, the representative from Action 4 Youth apparently took notes and was going to use my presentation as a recommended template for other organisations in Bucks.
As you can imagine, I am thrilled, but know that I couldn’t have done it without your help, advice and support. I felt equipped to structure my speech better, and more confident in my delivery, all as a result of my session with you, so thank you so, so much!
Carolyn Pickard MD Orion Accountancy Ltd
The Future of Leadership & Engagement
According to Harvard Business Review and the University of Lausanne, charismatic leaders are happier, healthier and 68% more effective.
“The Charisma Connection was our highest development intervention and ‘life changing’. Terri Bailey Director of Performance & Engagement, Virgin Holiday
Authentic Charisma Coaching enables you to discover the secret of engagement. It is designed to reconnect you with your own natural charisma so you find it easier to understand and motivate your team resulting in greater engagement, productivity and profitability.
This highly interactive coaching programme enables you to –
- Appreciate the benefits gained from developing charisma
- Understand how neuro-science relates to energy, behaviour and charisma
- Understand how you can enhance your own charisma
- Why heart centred connectivity supports a growth culture
- Experience the impact of energy and how it affects the engagement and productivity of others
- Develop high levels of Emotional Intelligence and self awareness
- Identify and develop specific attributes that increase your overall presence
- Discover the impact of operating in ‘survival’ and ‘growth’ mechanisms
- Know how to identify others operating in ‘survival’
- Learn how to sharpen your focused intent for improved success
- Remove the wall that mutes your charisma
Sylvia, thank you for your really inspiring Presentation Skills Workshop the other day with the Chestnut Tree House Community Fundraising Team. It was such a great 2 hours, we were buzzing after you left and it gave us so much to think about and how we can improve. We learnt so much from you, and it gave us much food for thought for how we present to our supporters, and gave us a fresh look at what we already do. The power you gave us, in believing what we had to say and how best to say it, was immense.
Develop A Powerful Personal Presence
‘If your presence doesn’t make an impact, your absence won’t make a difference’
Unlock the hidden potential in you and your business by developing a powerful personal presence that ensures that you are seen, heard, heard of and remembered long after you have left the room!
Sylvia will share part of her own personal story to illustrate how we can all tap into our infinite potential to become the person we were born to be!
Many people think that to get noticed you need to –
- Be loud and aggressive and always be ‘right’!
- Shout louder, sell, sell, sell!
- Bombard your database with self promotion emails
- Flood social media platforms with posts about your offerings
- Network extensively and add everyone to your database and ‘sell’ to them
Actually getting noticed is all about creating a powerful presence from a place of authenticity and constantly adding value to your clients and your audience so you become trusted as the ‘expert’ in your field.
Sylvia will share her expertise and top tips on increasing your personal presence right now by explaining –
- How to recognise, celebrate and share your uniqueness
- How to develop your confidence and self-esteem
- How to spend 70-80% of your time doing the work you are naturally talented in and consistently deliver at a very high standard.
- How to make the right 1st impression every time.
- How to be seen as an‘expert’ in your field.
- How to leave a lasting impact wherever you are.
Network Your Way to success
Networking is one of the fastest, most effective and powerful ways to grow your business and build fruitful relationships, yet many people waste months networking ineffectively before giving up when they don’t see any results.
Sylvia delivers highly interactive workshops and training sessions to share her extensive experience of running networking groups and to train individuals and groups on how to network their way to success!
You will learn –
- How to set effective networking goals
- How to plan and prepare to network effectively
- How to make an impact when you walk into the room
- How to answer that frequently asked question – ‘What do you do?’
- How to craft and deliver and impactful ‘Elevator Pitch’
- How to be seen, heard, heard of and remembered.
- How to build lasting and fruitful relationships
- The etiquette of professional follow up
- How to stay in touch with those vital contacts.
This workshop is packed full of top tips and practical exercises to take even the novice networker to an effective connector.
Delegates will leave this workshop with a set of tools to implement immediately to ensure that networking becomes a major source of business success.
FACILITATOR – Sylvia Baldock
A powerful catalyst for maximising the talent in you and your organisation.
Team Engagement & Collaboration Specialist, Personal Impact Thought Leader, Professional Speaker & Presentation Skills Expert, Business/Personal Coach/Mentor, ‘Time to Think’ Facilitator, Author and Best-selling International Co-Author,
Sylvia enables Business Leaders and Entrepreneurs to recognise and celebrate their uniqueness and to become more visible from a place of real authenticity. Knowing how to bring your particular expertise to the workplace enables you to operate with more confidence and purpose and to be seen as an ‘expert’ in your field.
Sylvia has over 30 years experience of training hundreds of people in personal development, confidence, motivation, public speaking, networking and business growth.
She has extensive experience working with Business leaders, CEO groups, Senior Managers, Entrepreneurs, Charities and Social Enterprises, SMEs, CIMA and NHS supply teams.
Call Sylvia on 07909 914815 today or email me to find out more.