When you stand up to speak you have the attention of the whole room, as soon as you open your mouth, you can lose it
Your voice is the most powerful marketing tool you have – invest in making it work for you and your business success.
Wonderful testimonial from speaker training client –
“Sylvia is an engaging speaker and a wonderful teacher. A great investment in my personal growth journey” Tracy Dickerson, PR Consultant, Northstar PR
Due to great demand, I am offering transformational speaker coaching for individuals and 1 day workshops for groups
In business and on the networking circuit it is important to stand out for all the right reasons – speaking authentically and from the heart is one way to make sure you are seen, heard, heard of and remembered long after you have left the room.
This highly interactive training includes –
- Plenty of practical experience and constructive feedback.
- A workbook with top tips, practical exercises and notes
- A copy of Sylvia’s book on Presenting with Passion, Power and Presence
- A follow up call with Sylvia
Who are you? What have you to offer? What’s your story? – no matter how insignificant you may think it is – your personal story is what makes you the person you are today and recognizing that and sharing your uniqueness will keep your audience engaged.
This training will give you time to re-connect with your uniqueness and find a way to express it that works for you and establishes meaningful connections with the people you meet.
Building a Powerful Personal Presence on and off stage –
A strong Personal Presence opens doors, creates opportunities, gets you in front of people who wouldn’t normally see you, it leads to joint ventures, increased sales and much more.
You will learn how to develop a strong Personal Presence on and off stage, on the networking circuit and in business generally.
We will also be addressing the following –
- Who is your target audience and what do they want to hear?
- Why You? – what’s your experience, how can you help them, inspire them, solve their problems?
- How do you craft a great talk – what are the key elements that make a good talk outstanding?
- How to prepare and practice to ensure a confident delivery
- How to warm up your voice and calm those nerves
We will also include Top Tips on –
- How to make an impact when you walk into a room
- How to engage your audience and leave them wanting more
- How to be seen as the ‘Expert’ in your field
- How to be remembered for all the right reasons
- How to stay engaged with connections long after that 1st meeting
You will find renewed confidence and real clarity on what you have to offer and how to get that message across to your target audience.
You will also have a clear plan of action on how to implement your learnings and accountability on the follow up call.
To turn your presentation into a memorable performance and any speaker coaching please contact email@example.com
Personal Presence and Team Dynamics Specialist/Trainer, Professional Speaker, Business/Personal Coach/Mentor, Presentation Skills Trainer, Authentic Charisma Coaching Accredited Consultant, Talent Dynamics Global Partner, The Harmonizing Alignment Process Consultant, Networking Skills Trainer, Confidence Coach, ‘Time to Think’ Accredited Coach, Best selling International Author, Flow Consultant Trainer.
A seasoned and engaging business coach/trainer and networking specialist who unlocks the hidden potential in individuals and teams.
Sylvia has over 30 years experience of training hundreds of people in personal development, confidence, motivation, public speaking, networking and business growth. She has extensive experience working with individuals, SMEs, CEO groups, Charities/Social enterprises and NHS supply teams.
Sylvia Baldock 07909 914815