'You are the consummate professional. Your stage presence and delivery are first rate. Now go set the world alight with your fabulous speaking!'
David Thomas, the worlds leading memory expert
Sylvia Baldock is an active member of the Professional Speaking Association and a sought after presenter on the public speaking circuit.
Sylvia has continued to train and speak throughout her varied career.
Having cut her ‘speaking teeth’ as a Lay-Preacher’s daughter, regularly presenting at church and to youth groups, the love of speaking has always been in her blood!
From training junior nurses as a Theatre Sister in Open Heart Surgery, to building sales teams in the Pharmaceutical industry, then training senior business leaders on motivating their teams, Sylvia’s warm, embracing style of communication continues to inspire hundreds of people every year.
Sylvia ran business networking groups for 11 years presenting at all of them every month, training the members how to network effectively and develop their personal and business skills to secure extraordinary growth and business success.
Sylvia speaks and runs highly successful workshops on the following topics:
1.Maximise The Talent in Your Organisation Through Strategic Collaboration
Powerful profiling and business development pathway to clarify the core strengths of you and your team and increase ENGAGEMENT, PRODUCTIVITY and PROFITABILITY.
This programme is having a major impact on individuals and companies worldwide.When you play to your unique strengths you attract your ideal client doing the work which comes naturally and which you love to do. You consistently produce high quality results and become a ‘Trusted’ supplier who delivers excellence every time.
MAXIMISE THE TALENT IN YOUR ORGANISATION
GALLUP POLLS show that at least 80% of British workers are not playing to their strengths at work. They are not appreciated for the unique value they bring to the workplace, resulting in low engagement and motivation and reduced productivity and profitability.
Further Gallup analysis reveals that people who use their strengths every day are three times more likely to report having an excellent quality of life, six times more likely to be engaged at work, 8% more productive and 15% less likely to quit their jobs.
Sylvia Baldock offers a powerful profiling tool and team collaboration session which clearly identifies the different strengths of individuals and how to utilise those strengths to maximise the talent in your organisation.
Sylvia enables you to have the right people in the right role doing the right things for all the right reasons to ensure the business runs like a well-oiled machine.
When people are playing to their strengths, they feel engaged, focussed, valued and powerful.
In this highly interactive session, you will learn how to –
- Recognise your natural abilities and innate strengths that define the unique valueyou bring to the workplace.
- Appreciate the different strengths, challenges and communications styles of your colleagues and team.
- Identify the ideal people to collaborate with to achieve optimum results.
- Channel your time and energy into your specific area of expertise to become the trusted‘Go to’ personin your field.
- Action plan to build TRUST and collaborationin the team and the business.
People leave this session feeling enlightened, inspired, motivated and with a greater appreciation of the value they and their team members bring to the workplace and how to harness their talents for maximum impact.
“Sylvia’s passion for empowering others to be the best version of themselves is evident in everything she does.”
2. PRESENT WITH PASSION, POWER AND PRESENCE
Learn to Present, Engage and Transform
In this highly interactive talk/workshop you will learn how to present with more confidence, power and presence–
Speaking with confidence and sharing your unique knowledge –
- engages the audience
- positions you as an expert in your field
- attracts people to you who want to know more
It is also one of the greatest skills of effective networking and will ensure that you are seen, heard and remembered long after you have left the room.
What can you expect from the session?
- A look at some of your fears around presenting and how to address those fears.
- Let’s explore your ‘Expert positioning’ – what unique value do you offer and why should the audience listen to you?
- Learn some top tips used by professional speakers to engage the audience and leave them wanting more.
- Let’s get to work on your presenting style to enable you to present with more passion, power and presence.
- Top Tips on dealing with those pre-presentation nerves.
3. HOW TO DEVELOP A POWERFUL PERSONAL PRESENCE
Recognising and Celebrating Your Unique Value
You don’t have to be the life and soul of the party to stand out from the crowd.Getting noticed is all about creating a powerful presence from a place of authenticity and constantly adding value to your clients and your audience so you become trusted as the ‘go to expert’ in your field.
Sylvia shares her expertise and top tips on increasing your personal presence right now by explaining –
- How to recognise, celebrate and share your uniqueness
- How to develop your confidence and self-esteem
- How to spend 70-80% of your time doing the work you love doing, are naturally talented in and do really well.
- How to make the right 1st impression every time.
- How to be seen as an ‘expert’ in your field.
- How to be remembered for all the right reasons.
4.Network Your Way TO Success
Sylvia shares her considerable knowledge and years of experience to turn even the novice networker into an overnight success!
Networking is one of the fastest, most effective and powerful ways to grow your business and build fruitful relationships, yet many people waste months networking ineffectively before giving up when they don’t see any results.
Sylvia delivers highly interactive talks and workshops to share her extensive experience of running networking groups and to train individuals and groups on how to network their way to success!
You will learn –
- How to set effective networking goals
- How to plan and prepare to network effectively
- How to make an impact when you walk into the room
- How to answer that frequently asked question – ‘What do you do?’
- How to craft and deliver and impactful ‘Elevator Pitch’
- How to be seen, heard, heard of and remembered.
- How to build lasting and fruitful relationships
- The etiquette of professional follow up
- How to stay in touch with those vital contacts.
Delegates will leave this workshop with a set of tools to implement immediately to ensure that networking becomes a major source of business success.
Find out more...
Sylvia is available to speak at Conferences and Events on all of the above topics.
To find out more about Sylvia's speaking please visit the inspirational speaker website.
Call me on 07909 914815 today or email me to find out more.